Craft & Art the Business by Elizabeth White

Message Board

Message: 'I would like to start running ...' with Replies

Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  • I would like to start running china painting classes from my home, maybe 4 hours a week. What do I need to know about insurance etc? Do I need to inform the local council?
    21 Mar '07 - 11.32am
  • Country Love Ceramics may be able to help you with advice on this:
    01235 861700

    22 Mar '07 - 12.29pm
  • If you're in business you really need to notify your tax office. It is also worth having the appropriate insurance. Your local business link will be very helpful also lots of advice on the UK Business Forums website.
    Good luck and may the force be with you.
    24 Mar '07 - 10.09am
Please Log in if you wish to post a message.
© Copyright 2008 PSB Design & Print Consultants Ltd. P.O. Box 5, Driffield, East Yorks YO25 8JD
A-Z  |  Privacy  |  Site Info  |  E-mail  |  Top